To meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force in May 2018, our school has taken the correct governance measures to ensure we are handling your personal data correctly.
We use the pupil data:
- to support pupil learning
- to monitor and report on pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to speak to our Data Protection Governor: Mr Jonathon Kirton
The attached guidance helped us to develop policies and processes for data management, from collecting and handling the data through to the ability to respond quickly and appropriately to data breaches.
The Holy Father will be offering prayers and intercessions during this difficult time in St Peter's square today at 5pm (London time). You will be able to join the pope in prayer as he imparts [...]