(ISR 15 – 21)
Required for September 2021
NOR 211 (including nursery)
“a shining example”
The Governing Body of Holy Family Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding leader to continue to drive forward standards so pupils achieve the best possible outcomes. The ideal candidate will be someone who has superb interpersonal skills, the ability to bring people together to work as a team and who can strike the right balance between providing support and challenge.
Holy Family is a one form entry Catholic Primary School situated in the Bassetlaw town of Worksop in, Nottinghamshire. We were rated ‘Requires Improvement’ in July 2018, but governors firmly believe that we are well placed to return to ‘Good’ at our next inspection. The outgoing Headteacher has put in place the right team and the processes to achieve future successes and we are looking for the right candidate to help us complete our journey.
Strengths Identified at last inspection:
“The Headteacher has brought about considerable improvement since her appointment”
“Pupils behave extremely well. They are polite, confident and caring”
“The curriculum is broad and balanced – it provides enriching experiences for pupils of all ages”
“Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted well”
We are looking for a Headteacher who is:
- a practising Catholic
- a role model for pupils and staff
- an exceptional leader and communicator- able to challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be, driving our continued improvement
- able to confidently embrace the challenges and opportunities facing the education sector
- committed to achieving high standards within the school so that no one is left behind
- joyful and positive with a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- A warm, welcoming family environment with supportive colleagues
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A supportive Governing body and school community
- A well maintained building with the resources needed to teach effectively
- An innovative leadership team who are driven by simple, effective practice.
Covid-19 safe visits can be arranged by emailing our School Business Manager. email@example.com
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safe working practices and safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment checks on suitability for working in a school. We also promote equal opportunities and will make reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantage a disabled person may face. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position and all qualifications will be verified.
Please return your application with a covering letter via email to our Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday 8th March 2021
Shortlisting: W/C 8th March 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 24th March 2021
Job Description and Person Specification