Please see our vacancy page for application forms regarding the following post. http://holyfamilyworksop.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/
PART-TIME TEACHER – MAINSCALE
2.5 days (Wednesday – Friday)
Required for 1st January 2019
NOR – 188
“A shining example”
Are you a fantastic teacher looking to work at an equally fantastic school, because we have an exciting opportunity for a superb teacher to join and strengthen our existing family? This position is in our fabulous Year 2 class, job sharing with an experienced teacher for 2.5 days per week (14.66 hrs), Wednesday to Friday. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who is dedicated and passionate about Christian education, as we continue our journey to outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an excellent teacher who is a reflective practitioner
- committed to high standards of achievement and behaviour
- able to inspire our pupils by creating a stimulating learning environment
- able to provide memorable learning experiences that engage and challenge
- able to enthusiastically contribute to the Catholic life of the school
- willing to get involved and support the wider aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- A warm, welcoming family environment with supportive colleagues
- Happy, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A well maintained building with the resources needed to teach effectively
- An innovative leadership team who are driven by simple, effective practice.
- Opportunities for inspiring CPD
- A supportive Governing body and school community
Visits to see our fabulous school are warmly welcomed. To book a visit please call the school office on (01909) 473917.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safe working practices and safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment checks on suitability for working in a school. We also promote equal opportunities and will make reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantage a disabled person may face. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position and all qualifications will be verified.
Applicants must complete a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form. These are available directly from the school website or by visiting www.catholiceducation.org.uk. Please return your application with a short covering letter via email to our Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role would start after the February 2019 half-term (or 01/01/2019 for any candidates not currently working)
Closing date: 12 noon on 12/11/2018