To meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force in May 2018, our school has taken the correct governance measures to ensure we are handling your personal data correctly.
We use the pupil data:
- to support pupil learning
- to monitor and report on pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to speak to our Data Protection Governor: Mr Jonathon Kirton
We use an external provider as our DPO. His name is Mr Tim Pinto (The E-Safety Office.co.uk)
The attached guidance helped us to develop policies and processes for data management, from collecting and handling the data through to the ability to respond quickly and appropriately to data breaches.