Required for 1st September 2021
NOR – 188
“a shining example”
The leadership team are welcoming applications for the role of Early Years Leader at Holy Family Catholic Primary School. We are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic, and innovative practitioner who embodies the mission of this fantastic school and is highly motivated to support and lead change. This is an exciting opportunity. You will work in close partnership with the Head Teacher, leadership team, staff, parents and governors to provide the very best education for our very youngest children.
We want our Early Years Leader to:
- Have a good understanding of Cristian Education and its place in outstanding early years provision.
- Set an excellent example of classroom practice, progress and behaviour.
- Have a proven track record of fantastic teaching and leading learning.
- Be an excellent communicator who recognises the need to build and foster relationships within the unit and across the school community.
- Support the SLT in the strategic role of raising our standards of achievement – both academically and pastorally.
This position would be suited to an EYFS teacher who has a depth of understanding about early childhood development, an understanding of the new EYFS Curriculum and a passion for leading others. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who is dedicated and passionate about Christian education, as we continue our journey to excellence.
We can offer you:
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- A warm, welcoming family environment with supportive colleagues
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A well maintained building with the resources needed to teach effectively
- An innovative leadership team who are driven by simple, effective practice.
- Opportunities for inspiring CPD
- A supportive Governing body and school community
Covid secure visits to see our school are warmly welcomed. To book a visit please call the school office on (01909) 473917.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safe working practices and safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment checks on suitability for working in a school. We also promote equal opportunities and will make reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantage a disabled person may face. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position and all qualifications will be verified.
Applicants must complete a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form – available below. Please return your application with a short covering letter via email to our Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 20th May 2021 (Midday)
Selection Process: Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
Application_Form_EYFS Teacher & Leader
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Notes to Applicants