Important Days – Things to remember
Tuesday – PE
Thursday – PE with Mr Newton
Friday – Planner in school, homework due and spelling test.
Reading at home – Please read with your child at home daily and record this in their planners. Planners should be returned to school on a Friday, so that daily reads can be counted.
.Weekly My Maths – There will be a task set online each Friday to be completed at home using My Maths. Each child has their own unique log in.
In school we follow ‘My Mastery’.
During the Summer Term we will revise the four rules of number in preparation for our SAT’s tests.
Your login is: hfps
Your password is: boostholy, then use your child’s login details.
English – Phonics, Reading and Writing
In school we follow ‘Letters and Sounds’.
Resources to support your child at home:
Children take part in ‘Reciprocal Reading’ as part of their daily whole class story at the end of the day.
In school we follow ‘Come and See’.
This term our topics will be spread the word and rules.
Spread the Word
- Jesus promises to send the Holy Spirit.
- The Ascension; Jesus returns to his Father in Heaven.
- Pentecost: the gift of the Holy Spirit for all time.
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit.
- The power of the Holy Spirit in daily life.
- Christians pass on the Good News of Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
- The Resurrection of the dead.
- Jesus’ commandment to love God and one another.
- Jesus’ commandment to forgive each other.
- Sin, the intention to do wrong deliberately.
- Examination of conscience.
- A prayer of sorrow.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: repentance, disclosure of sin, absolution and reparation.
- The Sign of Peace at Mass.
Please follow the links below for our knowledge organisers for the term.
Class 2 _Summer_Science_Knowledge Organiser