Important Days – Things to remember
PE Days – Please come in your school PE kit on a Tuesday and Thursday.
PE on Thursday will be with Mr Newton.
Reading books will be continue to be online using your EColllins log in details.
Children will be set a task fortnightly on My Maths.
Children will be set a task fortnightly on Maths with Parents.
Children are expected to access TTRS 3 x weekly.
Children are expected to read at home daily.
Phonics will be sent via Tapestry for you to practice at home.
In school we follow ‘My Mastery’.
During the first half of the Summer Term we will learn about Money, Fractions and Numbers within 1,000.
Your login is: hfps
Your password is: boostholy, then use your child’s login details.
Times Tables Rockstars
English – Phonics, Reading and Writing
In school we follow ‘Letters and Sounds’.
This term we will start Phase 6 Phonics.
Resources to support your child at home:
Children take part in ‘Reciprocal Reading’ as part of their daily English lessons within the unit of work.
In school we follow ‘Come and See’.
This term our topics will be spread the word and rules.
Spread the Word
- Jesus promises to send the Holy Spirit.
- The Ascension; Jesus returns to his Father in Heaven.
- Pentecost: the gift of the Holy Spirit for all time.
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit.
- The power of the Holy Spirit in daily life.
- Christians pass on the Good News of Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
- The Resurrection of the dead.
- Jesus’ commandment to love God and one another.
- Jesus’ commandment to forgive each other.
- Sin, the intention to do wrong deliberately.
- Examination of conscience.
- A prayer of sorrow.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: repentance, disclosure of sin, absolution and reparation.
- The Sign of Peace at Mass.